Graduate Implementation Consultant
Application Deadline : 27/09/2014
My client is a leading cloud software organisation who are experiencing rapid growth in this evolving market.
We are seeking a career driven graduate with a 1st or 2:1 degree in Business or Finance with a keen interest in IT working as a Graduate Implementation Consultant. The role is heavily customer facing so a personable outlook is essential as well as a driving license. Ideally you will have worked in an accounting or training role since graduating and are now looking for your next move. As an employee you will be invested in heavily with superior training and coaching therefore we are seeking a candidate who is serious about building a long term career.
- Gathering business requirements and identifying gaps
- Reporting client data and presenting the findings
- Demonstrating service offerings
- Leveraging best practices to set up and configure a working solution
- Implementing small to large scale projects
- Setting up users with appropriate access control/security requirements
- Configuring reports and financial statements
- Migrate and set up new users
The successful applicant will be provided with a phone and laptop and will have a flexible work attitude to achieve business demands. As you will be expected to travel to client sites you must have a full driving license as well as your own vehicle.