Inside Sales Manager
Application Deadline : 06/09/2014
Our client is a big deal, they only employ fame hungry, sharp and passionate types. They are looking for a Manager to join their graduate program. The Inside Sales Manager will partner with the onboard and manage a team of 6-10 Business Development Representatives, with a focus on building inside sales skills including prospecting, lead qualification, objection handling and appointment setting. The position requires a strong, hands-on leader who has extensive experience in inside software sales and strong analytical skills.
This is an ideal role for a person who is looking to take their inside sales experience to the next level and mentor a team of new reps just starting their careers. The Manager will work closely with Vertical Leads and sales management to generate net new leads and qualify incoming leads. In addition to developing and implementing an inside sales training program, the Inside Sales Manager will be responsible for running day to day operations of the team, developing creative incentive plans, and motivating and mentoring the BDRs, while simultaneously building their skills and increasing their level of responsibility.
- Participating in recruiting process for future graduate programs – recruiting events, career fairs, and on-campus interviews
- Developing a training program to onboard new inside sales hires
- Refining and critiquing the teams sales pitch
- Supporting BDRs, as required, during their rotational assignments and early stages of the sales cycle: lead generation, qualification, and evaluation
- Create and develop new programs and campaigns in conjunction with Marketing and Sales. Should be able to execute programs and campaigns with limited guidance.
- Managing day-to-day schedules of the team
- Preparing BDRs for regular reviews with the senior management team
- Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of of the clients service offerings.
- Setting expectations with senior sales management through timely and accurate forecasting, pipeline and sales activity/program metrics reporting
- Motivating individuals to succeed through impassioned leadership, coaching, creative sales incentives, and broadcast of results
- Developing incentive plans to foster a competitive and collaborative team environment
- Strong background in inside sales and/or inside sales management required
- Intelligent, motivated and competitive with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
- Passion for coaching and mentoring individuals
- Completely invested in driving both individual contributor and team success
- Desire to work in tech industry with a growing company
- Excellent organizational, prioritisation, and time management skills
- Ability to create and track individual and team metrics
- Creative self-starter
- Degree of equivalent