Yellow Bricks are hiring in Reading for a highly experienced Microsoft Azure user to work in this Identity Management Consultant role, the contract is initially for 6 months with a high chance of being extended for up to 3 years.
• Designing and implementing Identity Management solutions based on Microsoft technologies, specifically MIM, Azure AD, and Azure AD SSO
• Defining the ideal lifecycles of peoples identities for companies and implementing them for various clients, improving the experience for people as they join companies, change roles, or leave the company
• Designing, writing and implementing custom management agents, then connecting them to a variety of systems for managing identities
• Designing and implementing workflows based upon defined business processes.
• University degree in Computer Sciences, IT, or related area of study
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
• 2-3 years’ experience designing, implement and supporting Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager 2010 / Microsoft Identity Manager 2016 or another relevant IAM solution
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure AD Connect
If you have the experience required and can commute to Reading please reach out to us for more infiormation.