Are you interested in developing a career within the Legal sector? Our client is seeking a corporate and professional person to join their team. We are seeking a person with high attention to detail and bags of enthusiasm and determination.
- Preparation of legal paperwork
- Checking and closing files
- Dealing with telephone enquiries from clients and accounts in relation to bills
- Audio and copy typing
- Entering data, following preparation of anti-money laundering documentation, setting up the paper file and file labels, preparing the initial letters for fee earner review
- Closing files in accordance with company procedures to include data input, checking ledger balances, filleting files, returning client documents, completion of internal forms
- Filing time sheets, incoming correspondence, outgoing copies, invoices, reports and paper files in/out of the filing system. Assisting with file checking and organising in preparation for semi-annual quality audits.
- Checking deeds in and out of the deeds storage facility. Collecting deeds from the floor and returning them to storage.
- Printing, scanning, copying documents. Generally liaising with the document management centre on document production/collation tasks.
- Ad hoc data input as and when required
- Checking lengthy documentation and proofreading as required
- Completing legal forms.
This is a lovely role within a renowned Legal firm with lots of opportunities for the right person to learn and develop.