Are you an experienced Sales Administrator, are you looking for a new job in High Wycombe that will keep you busy throughout the day? We are hiring for an experienced Administrator to join a fast paced local company who are growing rapidly thanks to their innovative product lines. In this long term temping full-time role, you will be managing the customer ordering process from the first quote through to payment and aftercare.
- Processing complex high worth orders using SAP
- Arranging for the stock to be dispatched within agreed timelines and budgeted costs
- Maintaining contact with customers in relation to their order status
- Raising quotes, invoices and remittance
- Ensure client records are kept up to date on the system
- Working with 3rd party couriers to gain the best value to move items
- Manage stock levels, highlighting items which may need to be replenished
- Taking payments made over the phone
- Reporting on sales activity
- Cross-selling and Up-selling where appropriate
- Manage regular stock takes, reporting on findings
- Answer general enquiries
- Attend and participate in regular training events
- Follow company guidelines with precision
This is a great role where you will receive full training and development to reach your potential.