YellowBricks are hiring for a Uxbridge-based tech company that is growing their team thanks to promotion, in this role we are seeking a confident all-rounder who can support VIP clients with their technical requests as well as management of systems and services.
- Respond, diagnose and resolve helpdesk issues to ensure customer requirements and expectations are adhered to in line with client SLA.
- To effectively manage customer’s helpdesk expectations following Company policies and procedures.
- Communicate, record details of action taken always following up with the appropriate Customer/Account Manager.
- Record details of inquiries, comments, and complaints according to internal procedures
- Prepare and manage administration application activity (service reviews/reporting/invoicing etc.)
- Stay up to date with system information, changes, and updates via individual Account Managers and line managers.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Attend and assist line Manager/Account Manager with onsite/offsite client meetings where applicable.
- Manage key accounts monthly administrative activity
- Maintaining and sustaining knowledge of fundamental operations of system applications, awareness of the commercial business impact, and client SLA.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention to key contact within the customer organisation also internal Account Managers.
- Proactively lead a culture of continuous improvement amongst your clients and team members. Continuously review how we can deliver a more efficient service to our clients before they do.
The role will be initially based in the office 2 days per week and at home the rest of the time.