YellowBricks are hiring an experienced Corporate Counsel with knowledge of the UK, Middle East, and Africa for a high-growth tech company reporting to General Counsel. Our ideal candidate is currently working as an in-house lawyer within a software company and is used to being heavily involved in delivering against multiple tasks related to commercial law. This is a hands-on, hybrid role, you will be asked to attend the office when the business requires it.
- Creating, negotiating, and finalising commercial agreements across all business verticals
- Offering swift legal guidance within the business in the introduction of new suppliers
- Supporting the business on RFI/RFP documents
- Representing the business in the face to face negotiations with suppliers and customers
- Preparing support documents and advice aimed at informing colleagues of relevant regulations related to data privacy, corporate governance, and intellectual property
- Engaging and supervising external legal support where necessary
- Constantly review current processes and guidelines to make improvements where possible
- Developing compliance initiatives to be used across the business
- Work with the business leaders to ensure they are fully supported
- A degree in Law allows you to practice law in England and Wales
- Experience working as an in-house lawyer
- Experience dealing with commercial law
- Excellent communication skills
This is an exceptional role delivering counsel at an impressive high-growth organisation, there is lots of opportunity to be involved in as well as lead exciting projects.