We are hiring a High Touch Customer Success Manager located in Munich for our client, a global content management system leader. As a Customer Success Manager, you will manage a small portfolio as a central point of contact, driving adoption and transformation to ensure that the customer is set up for success. However, you would work closely with the CSM Leader in the market to assist in driving initiatives across the team and to elevate the Customer Success Team activities in the market internally and externally.
The successful candidates will thrive on working in a fast-paced, exciting environment, ensuring customers realize their business and marketing transformation. With strong problem-solving skills and organizational awareness, you must be capable of intervening where needed to ensure that any roadblocks to customer success are removed as efficiently as possible. This is a key, customer-facing role within the Customer Success team and requires a dedicated professional with an exceptional ability to manage customer relationships and their delivery partners.
- This person will work closely with the CSM leader on a track to learn, practice and develop their leadership skills
- Assist the CSM Leader in providing mentorship to other team members and be a point person to go to when the CSM leader is not available.
- Continue to manage a portfolio to assist the customer & their partner to adopt digital marketing best practices, to realize the vision they bought into
- Their responsibilities range from covering whilst the regional manager is out of the office, to taking a lead in team meetings and driving initiatives
- Assist in driving an improved customer success experience internally through helping to drive consistency of communication
- Assist in driving overall efficiencies for the scalability of Customer Success practice management, from Gainsight reporting analysis to monitoring the New Sales Pipeline quarterly
- Help in driving initiatives across the team such as ‘sharing/learning sessions and discussion on customer situations’
- Sync regularly with the marketing team for local events that customers are attending, understand which of the CSM managed customers have been invited/attending
- Attend local office Management sessions to represent Customer success across the region
- Continue to manage a portfolio for all assigned customers.
- Assisting clients to expand their usage and adoption of the Marketing transformation platform.
- Be the Trusted advisor to enable customers to apply our tools to achieve their business objectives.
- Ensure that customers move positively through the customer lifecycle and that they receive the support they need to achieve their marketing objectives
- Work closely with the Customer’s partner & with other team members (Technical and marketing consulting/ Sales Executives /product engineering services/customer support) to be sure mutual objectives are met in support of client satisfaction.
- Communicating consistently with customers throughout the customer lifecycle, escalating important issues where needed.
- Maintaining customer contact and providing status updates for all outstanding issues.
- Managing customer expectations, keeping clients satisfied and expectations realistic.
- Coordinating with customer support to ensure timely closure of quality issues.
- Understand & address customer requests, documenting and engaging appropriate resources
- Welcoming all new customers and educating them on resources
- Communicating the company vision and product roadmap
- Guiding customer success through a thorough understanding of customers’ marketing maturity, business priorities, and success metrics
- Driving Advocacy with our customer base and identifying customers who could participate in case studies
We are seeking an experienced professional, to be considered you must be working in a High Touch role with a leading saas provider.