YellowBricks are hiring for an experienced and confident Field Marketer to join a leading San Francisco (can be remote) startup within a leading DataOps platform driving groundbreaking efficiencies in measuring and using valuable data to produce spectacular results. In this role, you will be responsible to best equip the field with the go-to-market strategy. Working closely with the Sales leader you will develop partner relationships with support at major tradeshows and other live events, webinars and with content that lands.
- Create and deliver a unified field marketing plan in collaboration with the Sales teams and Marketing.
- Organise and execute a variety of different marketing activities and programs to meet the agreed goals, including events, webinars, social posts and campaigns, to drive pipeline generation and awareness.
- Become a trusted advisor to the field in all things Marketing, including pipeline creation, nurturing and acceleration
- Discover the impact of marketing activities and ROI to examine the success and forecast for potential future investment
- Attend and organise events when required across the country
- Schedule content that lands, including email sequences for Sales Development Reps, social media and personalisation of assets
- Effectively manage a budget for your area
- A strong ability to manage many stakeholder relationships
- Great support and collaborator to Sales and Partner teams
- A solid communicator both written and verbally
- A passion for field marketing activities and programs
- A learner, embracing new technologies, ideas and plans
- Constant desire to measure success and reflect on all activity
- Have 5+ years of marketing or marketing-related experience, particularly in Enterprise software, BI or SaaS
- Have a strong understanding of demand generation fundamentals and best practices to drive success, including a focus on metrics tracking and results
- Have experience with marketing automation and CRM apps
- Experience in working with local VAR and SI partners to develop joint marketing plans and campaigns
This is an exciting opportunity for a Field Marketer interested to join a growing company where your efforts will be seen quickly and rewarded.