We are looking for a Solution Architect the role can be based in The Netherlands or Belgium with strong Full Stack technical skills as well as confidence in presenting complex technical ideas to a non-technical audience. As a Solution Architect, your primary responsibility is to deliver technical support to presales and sales colleagues as well as for partners, prospects and existing clients. You will be working with the best leading-edge marketing technology solutions encompassing Digital Experience, Digital Asset Management, Content as a Service, MACH and JAMStack technology.
- Support the presales and sales team with technical aspects of our platform and demo
- Enable and assist partners in the prospecting phase to deliver the best possible solution proposal
- Deliver bespoke demonstration scenarios of the software solutions
- Develop and deliver Proofs of Concept to prospect organizations
- Deliver excellent demonstrations of products
- Opportunity for engagement with our tech community as a leader in your field.
- Solution prototyping using JAMStack/MACH technology and UI frameworks.
- Spending a portion of your time learning and upskilling on the platform and new and associated technologies and features.
- Contributing technical answers and proposals to RFP, RFQ, RFI from prospects
- Solid experience with MACH / JAMStack technology such as Next.js, React, Angular, Bootstrap, Vue etc.
- Understanding of the MarTech landscape and trends including SaaS and Headless content solutions.
- Experience with combining technical elements with business needs and business requirements of the clients
- Experienced at developing “wow factor!” demos using a value-based approach
- Demonstrate the ability to resolve more complex technical issues and integration of multiple products to create solutions
- An appreciation and understanding of cross-channel digital marketing Technologies
- Manage multiple opportunities in a calm manner
- Ability to absorb and integrate large amounts of information in short timescales
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent team player, able to work closely with other technical sales and business development colleagues, while at the same time understand the value of self-drive, and the ability to control and prioritize own time independently
- Committed to continuous professional Development
If you are a full-stack Solution Architect with experience within Martech apply now