YellowBricks is an Executive Search firm working with scaling seed through to FTSE 50 organisations. We attract and hire professionals for our client’s essential business roles. Located in Marlow, we hire interim & permanent staff for our global clients.
We are looking for an inspiring leader to undertake the role of Managing Director, to supervise and develop the strategy and business for a group of companies working in the heavily regulated and compliance-orientated Payments and Crypto industries.
- Oversees the ongoing operations of all divisions in the group.
- Manages and directs the group toward its primary goals and objectives.
- Oversees employment decisions at the executive level of the group.
- Leads a team of executives to consider major decisions, including acquisitions, mergers, joint ventures, or large-scale expansion.
- Promotes communication and cooperation among divisions to create a spirit of unity in the organisation.
- Works with the board of directors and other executives to establish short-term objectives and long-range goals, and related plans and policies, ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Presents regular reports on the status of the company’s operations to the board of directors and to company staff.
- Oversees the group’s financial structure, ensuring adequate and sound funding for the mission and goals.
- Reviews the financial results of all operations, comparing them with the company’s objectives and taking appropriate measures to correct unsatisfactory performance and results.
- Ensures the company’s compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and standards.
- Negotiates with other companies regarding actions such as mergers, acquisitions, or joint ventures.
- Serves as the company’s representative to the board of directors, shareholders, employees, customers, the government, and the public.
- Performs other related duties to benefit the mission of the organisation.
- Excellent managerial and financial skills and the ability to take leadership over any business operations area.
- Senior-level payment processing experience.
- Superlative communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate as a leader.
- Thorough understanding of management and financial practices in all areas and phases of business operations.
Education and Experience:
- Extensive professional experience in leadership roles within the payments industry.
- Education may vary; an advanced degree in business administration, finance, or law is preferred but not required.
- Proven experience in dealing with compliance issues.
Please contact us for a full overview of the opportunity
Want to hear more from Yellow Bricks, sign up for our newsletter here https://grow.yellowbricks.co.uk