YellowBricks are hiring for an experienced Employment Lawyer who has experience supporting EMEA, if you have APAC too that would be really helpful. Our person will become key support with the People team in this stand alone role. You will lead compliance programs to ensure the business continues to implement programs relating to employment law across all territories. The ideal person has substantial employment law experience, works within a global tech company, has success in handling immigration employment issues and has a strategic approach to creating documents, policies and messages.
- Confidently advises on all employment-related topics
- Review, draft and implement employment policies, contracts and agreements benefits and compensation.
- Support the Talent Acquisition team to develop policies and process
- Represent the business in all employment issues which require a lawyer
- Create and offer training and development for colleagues relating to employment law
- Provide support to the business relating to international employment law and immigration
- Long-standing experience working as an Employment Lawyer
- Credible experience of working for a tech company
- A strong ability to draft and create policies, messages and documents precisely
- Strong business judgement maintaining the ability to think strategically
- Outstanding communication skills
- An ability to handle developing issues at once
- Managing legal risk alongside the needs of the business
This is an exciting opportunity for a person who wants to create and implement. Get in touch with us for more details.