We are hiring a proven EMEA Marketing & Events Manager within a global software organisation, who is creative, collaborative, and has a passion for designing and delivering engaging digital event marketing campaigns. This interim role will report into the Global Marketing and Communications team, while supporting other teams within the same line of business.
- Grow the profile across EMEA through a multi-touch strategy of internal and external events, social awareness, digital marketing, 3rd party sponsorships, and industry events
- Collaborate with multiple teams, including creative, digital, PR, Business Development and in order to design and deliver digital experiences and events to amplify the program in EMEA
- End to end management and delivery of all marketing and event-based projects in EMEA markets (currently UK, France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands), including 3rd party vendor recruitment, management and coordination
- Management and reporting on 3rd party events and partnerships across EMEA.
- Work with internal and external creative resources to create assets: web content, marketing campaign assets, emails, ads, graphics, webinars, videos, powerpoint for presentations etc.
- Recruit and prepare speakers, to present at events
- Provide a credible strategic voice and add value with experience and insights and results-driven guidance
- Have the ability to prioritize competing workloads, tight deadlines and own key stakeholder business updates and reporting
- 8+ years in an event strategy/planning role, preferably in the areas of event marketing or field marketing
- Strong understanding of communications strategy, marketing and branding principles
- Information technology industry experience and experience working with or for a startup is critical
- Experience in developing events targeting startups, venture capital funds and private equity firms
- Experience working a global cross-functional team environment
- A self-starter with the ability to work at pace to deliver to tight deadlines
- Strong collaborative and relationship-building skills
- Communication skills, both verbal and written, must be exemplary
- Flexibility with working hours to accommodate calls suited to multiple time zones
- Experience in working with senior-level executives
This is a one-year interim role covering mat leave, we are looking to hire this post immediately.