YellowBricks are hiring for an experienced Presales Engineer who has extensive a Web Content Management and Digital Asset Management Experience background. As a seasoned Presales Engineer who understands or is working with Jamstack, you will effectively prepare and leading technical and functional discovery sessions and presentations, your expertise will allow you to deliver in front of decision making audiences using superior communication skills. Knowledge as well as a dedication to the sales process and customer success. Our Presales Engineer supports sales productivity, channel enablement, and customer success by collaborating closely with product and technical teams to understand the customer journey truly.
1 x Sweden 1 x Denmark 1 x Spain 1 x UK 1 x Italy 1 x Belgium 1 x France
- Collaborate as a member of a successful Sales team
- Work toward creating and delivering technical and functional sales presentations that can demonstrate the products and features
- Achieve a profit and productivity quota based on the sales region’s combined expectations, market or channel.
- Through coaching and technical sales, drive winning sales engagements, ensuring sales goals and objectives are achieved.
- Define and present for customers and partners
- Create case studies and proofs of concept by collaborating with solution architects, sales managers, product specialists and product development
- Lead technical responses to RFI / RFP
- Maintain the highest level of technical and market knowledge; create thought leadership through writing or user group presentations
- Work as a customer and partner spokesperson for project success and best practices
- Provide technical and functional enablement support for channel partners
Technical Capability Required:
- A solid understanding of the Web Content Management industry
- Working knowledge of Jamstack is highly favoured
- Good understanding of Web development
- PIM and DAM experience will suit this role
- Digital Marketing experience as well as exposure to marketing automation, multi-channel campaign management, social marketing, email campaigns, A/B testing, management, SEO, and search technologies
- Good understanding of eCommerce systems, ERP, and PIM
- Knowledge of Digital Asset Management
- Experience with analytics platforms
- Technical/IT education or relevant industry experience
- Experience in presales or professional services role
If you have the skills required and want to join an agile, high growth and successful team, apply now.