Yellow Bricks are hiring for an experienced and passionate Product Manager to join our client in their journey to innovate. We are seeking a keen problem solver who is agile and collaborative in their approach. This is a fast-paced role where changes your discoveries are rewarded and implemented quickly. As a key member of the team, we are seeking a person who has worked with app and web services in a similar role. Candidates from financial services, telecoms and software are highly sought.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who is extremely passionate about product management, wants to work with an engaged future thinking brand and wants to create iconic experiences customers across app and web.
- Shape the product vision and deliver key initiatives that improve the customer experience, contributing to an increase in the Net Promoter Score
- Be the voice of the customer – immerse yourself in insights and trends from the competitor analysis, user research and qualitative feedback
- Create and sustain strong relationships with stakeholders in order to represent their needs
- Deliver a first-class payment service and site navigation experience for customers across all platforms, ensuring a quality experience
- Explore quantitative data to inform new ideas and optimisation
- Champion new ideas, thinking creatively, assessing results and celebrating success
- Operate through an agile mindset: give guidance and present challenges, trusting and allowing the team to determine how to deliver what you require
- Contribute to the broader culture of the business by promoting an agile mindset based on a test and learn approach
The experience we require:
- Proven experience as a Product Manager, working day to days part of the Product team to deliver valuable change using agile & lean design principles
- Commercially focused – able to prioritise based on value and demonstrate the impact of problem-solving on business KPI’s
- Be passionate about customers and their experience
- Experience working with cross-functional teams – including UX, visual designers, developers, QA, analysts and marketers
- Comfortable with technical conversations – initiating and understanding them
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence at all levels
The qualifications we would prefer to see:
- CSPO qualification
- Agile coaching or training (tech and non-tech audience)
- Experience using an analytics platform (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe)
If you have the skills required and want to join a growing business who will support you on your career path apply now.