Yellow Bricks are hiring for a both technically and commercially minded person who is highly analytical to join our High Wycombe client. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of water treatment products and technologies and could come from an administrative or technical background.
- Investigating and analysing trends within the market place
- Looking forward to understanding how trends could impact the future market
- Studying competitor product lines making strong feature comparisons and recommendations
- Develop customer feedback tools to better understand the journey and feelings toward products and services
- Raise repetitive concerns to ensure a swift fix can be made, follow-through and own this area
- Engage with market research partners to look for gaps within the market
- Report findings to the wider team
- Support in developing a marketing strategy based on findings
- Consistently dissecting data relating to pricing, promotions and the appetite of each product
- Confidently forecast quarterly and annual numbers based on findings
- Create compelling and strategic sales collateral
- Present product demonstrations and launches to colleagues and customers
- Build and strengthen relationships within the sales team
- Study the numbers on a regular basis, making quick amends where appropriate
This is an exciting role for a person who has the technical knowledge, strong analytical skills and a desire to market products.
If you have relevant skills please apply, if your skills do not quite match the description please send us your CV over to Cvs@yellowbricks.co.uk with a cover letter.