YellowBricks is hiring a Regional Sales Operations Representative in Munich for this one year contract who has worked within a high growth tech company. In this role, you will be working alongside Sales leaders and high performing Account Executives to drive deals over the line. As the go-to for matters related to contracts, pricing and terms as well as a Salesforce expert you will support the team to drive their objectives, making recommendations to improve best practice.
- Support the sales process through quotations, configuring service provisions and driving agreements on the deal parameters.
- Act as a trusted partner to the sales team, supporting with pricing, terms and product
- Managing contracts that require GAAP consideration
- Join as an escalation point when deals are not progressing
- Analyse data regularly looking for areas to improve
- Provide the sales team with reports as requested
- Offer training across the business related to the pricing and quoting
- Manage projects to implement new processes within the business
- Monitor the usage of the Salesforce CRM tool
- Monitor the sales pipeline, looking for and identifying gaps and weak points
- Ensure forecasting is accurate and stacks up
- Collaborate with legal and finance
- Drive internal relations across the business
- At least 3 years as Sales Ops for a global tech firm
- Salesforce super-user
- Advanced Excel, has a talent for analysing large amounts of data
- Ability to work extended hours to support the business at end of the quarter
- Willingness to take on big projects to drive the success of the business
This is a great opportunity to join a market leader during high growth. If you are interested in developing this is the job for you. We are seeking a person who can start in February for a handover.