Are you an experienced Sales Administrator, are you looking for a new job in Uxbridge working at the office full time? YellowBricks are hiring for an experienced Administrator to join a fast-paced local company who are growing rapidly thanks to their innovative product lines. In this permanent job role, you will be managing the customer ordering process from the first quote through to payment and aftercare.
- Processing complex low to high worth orders using SAP
- Arranging for the stock to be dispatched within agreed timelines and budgeted costs
- Maintaining contact with customers in relation to their order status
- Raising quotes, invoices and remittance
- Ensure client records are kept up to date on the system
- Working with 3rd party couriers to gain the best value to move items
- Manage stock levels, highlighting items which may need to be replenished
- Taking payments made over the phone
- Reporting on sales activity
- Cross-selling and Up-selling where appropriate
- Manage regular stock takes, reporting on findings
- Answer general enquiries
- Attend and participate in regular training events
- Follow company guidelines with precision
This is a great role where you will receive full training and development to reach your potential.