YellowBricks are working with a leading global software organisation to hire a Planning Manager. As the Sales Operations and Planning Manager, you will play a critical role in EMEA Sales Operations team, additionally partner with Sales Leaders to identify and plan for growth opportunities within the regions. This role will report to the Head of EMEA Sales Operations and work closely with all other parts of the Global Sales Operations team. Major areas of focus include yearly business planning, forecasting, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimisation, sales training, sales program implementation.
- Provide quantitative, qualitative analysis/analytics of forecasting and pipeline data to sales leaders to provide a view to the business.
- The goal is to drive a clear understanding as to how the business works so future performance can effectively be assessed.
- Partner with Sales Leadership to assist with Fiscal Planning, Territory Allocation and Reporting.
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Monitor and manage the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization.
- Streamlining and improving business practices (including tools, templates and processes) to increase efficiency.
- Identify and make recommendations for process improvements; assist or drive implementation.
- Provide consistent feedback on Salesforce CRM process and ensure it is properly maintained by field.
- Promote and drive pipeline hygiene consistently through the quarter, identify gaps and work with stakeholders.
- Assist with providing data to run campaigns based on Sales Plays and monitor progress, publish results.
- SalesForce – act as Superuser to your business partners, ensuring they understand how to use the system, where the enablement materials are located.
- Lead projects and work with stakeholders to accomplish goals.
- Assist with SFDC/ad-hoc administrative responsibilities including compensation queries.
- Collaborate and share best practices across the globe.
- 5 years of Sales or Business Operations experience in an analytical role in a high growth technology company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Business, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics).
- Advanced Excel and Salesforce.com knowledge is a must, PowerBI is a plus.
- Able to collect, analyze large quantities of data, provide meaningful information that will answer questions and solve problems.
- Highly skilled at Project management, and prioritization to align with business changes and needs.
- Works effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches, and with multiple competing deadlines.
- Always focused on doing what’s right for the business.
- High energy and contagious enthusiasm.
- Willing to take on the tough projects to support the growth of the business.
- Ability to be highly productive with minimal oversight from senior management.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to present technical content to general audiences.
- Willing and able to roll-up the sleeves to get things done.
- Flexible to work extended hours during peak periods, especially end of financial periods/quarters.
- Occasional travel may be required following the pandemic.
We have now filled this role, if you are seeking a similar opportunity please get in touch at email@example.com