Are you an experienced Sales Administrator? We are hiring for an experienced Administrator for our well known international Maidenhead client. In this role, you will support the sales team in their day to day role as well as supporting with o new product launches.
- Provide Sales administration support to the local and field sales team
- Raising and processing invoices
- Writing to clients to notify of changes to pricing or contract terms as directed
- Regularly updating shared excel datasheets with recent activity
- Running reports relevant to all areas of productivity within the business
- Handling client queries over the phone or by email
- Organising sales events, booking venues and ordering catering
- Supporting the manager with all administrative tasks
- Maintaining all client records
- Ordering marketing collateral
- Various project-related tasks as directed
This is an incredible job working for a company who value their people, apply now for more information.
Follow for more information from Yellow Bricks at https://www.linkedin.com/company/yellow-bricks-ltd/
Yellow Bricks are a recruitment agency located in Marlow acting in the interest of our client to make this hire if you feel that your skills are relevant to the brief please apply. Alternatively, you may contact us for further details relating to Administrative jobs on 01628 566 447.