YellowBricks are hiring for an experienced Tax specialist to join a leading tech firm in maintaining the tax department, we are seeking a person who has experience in the UK and German tax laws. In this role, you will join an established team to deliver on tax returns and advise the business on the process.
- Prepare VAT returns related to Austrian and German areas of the business
- Submit all VAT returns accurately and on time
- Prepare all adjustments, reconciliations, and statements
- Work on all VAT related tasks as directed
- Monitor and review current procedures making recommendations where applicable
- Work closely with the EMEA tax team to prepare and submit various ad-hoc returns
- Offer support and guidance on all tax planning projects
- Review and support development of the audit policy
- Support on tax planning projects
- Should have experience in a similar role
- Full/Part qualified accountant essential ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Speaks German at a business level
- Strong communications skills
- Experience managing VAT and related calculations
This is an exciting role for a self-starter, VAT expert.