Based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, UK – we are hiring a Social Media Manager looking after a team of 6, growing to 12 in the next 18 months. This is a senior-level position, with massive room to learn and develop your career.
What We Are Looking For You To Do…
- Understand social media channels and data stored/available
- Analyse data from social media channels to build visual reports and written insights
- Experience with Tableau or other enterprise data visualisation software
- Create automation for reports, where possible, to streamline processes
- Choose the best visual charts for different data types
- Project Management: Plan key tasks, manage milestones and coordinate dependencies
- Liaise directly between our clients and our social media & technical teams
- Manage and maintain client relationships and expectations with agreed deliverables
- Weekly project progress to clients and internal management
- Client-facing Data Analysis Training – getting the client to understand and manage their info
- Keep up to date on all digital trends and social media changes
Skills & Qualities we need
- strategic thinker and “consulting” mind
- writing and owning the content strategy framework that his team will deliver to our clients (mainly private schools – in 27 countries).
- writing and managing comms strategy frameworks and plans we deliver to our clients
- Is ahead of the game with new changes and trends on every main social media platform
- Are the go-to person and social media expert in the company
- Plans and manages our own internal social media strategy and marketing
- Responsible for all social/search ads for us and clients
- Delivers tangible results and impact on all marketing activity, for us and our clients.
- Mindful of spending effectively
- Proactive in changing company processes to improve efficiencies and margins.
- Upselling Social marketing to clients
- Supporting clients with the appropriate platform or strategy training
- 20 days holiday plus an additional 1 day per year of service beyond the third year
- Flexible working, work from home day optional
- Weekly 2 hour “free thinking’ time to do what you want, learn something new
- Quarterly “Fun Friday” half day out the office with everyone
- Ongoing personal development plan every month
- MacBook and the software you need
- Regular company lunches, drinks, and our summer company weekend away