Are you an experienced Team Assistant able to support a team of field sales colleagues? We are hiring in Marlow for a small company who needs a hands-on PA support for their established team. In this role, you will be working with Microsoft Excel on a daily basis so at least an intermediate level of skill is essential.
** This role is currently on hold due to the developing Covid-19 epidemic. Please continue to apply if you deem the role a good fit to your skills and wait for us to get in touch, stay well**
- Manage the administrative tasks for a team of 15 field sales colleagues
- Prepare all client-related documents with complete accuracy
- Set up new clients on the internal system
- Run activity and client spend reports
- Provide the sales team with a client insight data in preparation for service review meetings
- Run and present reports as requested from the sales team
- Organise small to large scale events across the UK and Europe
- Manage the office in terms of facilities
- Book meeting rooms as directed
- Diary management duties where required
- Assist the FD with project-related work
- Log the sales team diaries locally to present to the MD if required
This is a hands-on role working in a small head office team, we are seeking a person who has a similar experience as well as a confident Excel user.
Follow for more information from Yellow Bricks at https://www.linkedin.com/company/yellow-bricks-ltd/
Yellow Bricks are a recruitment agency located in Marlow acting in the interest of our client to make this hire if you feel that your skills are relevant to the brief please apply. Alternatively, you may contact us for further details relating to Administrative jobs on 01628 566 447.